Ph.D. in Food Biotechnology: September 1997 – August 2000
University of Food Industry, Dept. of Biocatalysis and Fermentation, Volokolamskoye shosse, House 11, Moscow A-80, Russia.
Thesis topic: “Intensification processes of beer by using biocatalysers and Rwandan cereals plants”.
Master of Science in Food Biotechnology: September 1994 – June 1996
Varonezh State University of Technology, Dept. of Fermentation
Thesis: Projection of beer processing company in Cheboksal region with a production capacity of 3.000 dal per day.
Bachelor of Food Science and Technology (Honours): September 1991 – June 1994
Varonezh State Institute of Technology, Dept. of soft drinks and Fermentation
• Quality System and Food Safety
• Food Biotechnology
• Internal Verification audit for HACCP, March 2014;
• Hazard Analysis and Critical control point determination, November 2013;
• Moodle techniques used in online posting courses, may 2008;
• Training certificate on Food Technology, May-July 2004;
• New technology of Hermetic storage for cereals grains, June 2002
1. Clement BITWAYIKI, G.A.Yermolaeva, M.V.Gernet
"Getting wort of beer with using sorghum" Moscow state University for food productions (MSUFP) Young Scientists. Food and transformation technologies (technical Aspect in Industries) ITPM, Moscow 1999, P. 38-39
2. Clement BITWAYIKI, G.V. Guseva, G.A.Yermolaeva, M.V.Gernet "Using Sorghum in Beer Production" Moscow State University for Food Productions (MSUFP) Industries in dietician products-Third century. J. Brewery. Moscow, 1999, p.162-163.
3. Clement BITWAYIKI, G.A.Yermolaeva, M.V.Gernet "Wort of sorghum in beer production" Moscow State University for Food Productions (MSUFP), J.Computalization of Food Technology and biosynthesis, Moscow 1999. P.18-19.
4. Clement BITWAYIKI, G.V. Guseva, G.A.Yermolaeva "Sorghum in beer production" Moscow State University for Food Productions (MSUFP) J. Beer and beverage, Moscow 1999, N 5,p.16-17
5. Clement BITWAYIKI, G.V. Guseva, G.A.Yermolaeva, M.V.Gernet "Using cereal sorghum in brewery", Moscow State University for Food Productions (MSUFP), J. Maize and sorghum, Moscow 2000, N1, p.23-24.
6. Clement BITWAYIKI, Nepomscene NTIHUGA, Biodiesel from Avocado seeds Oil as engine fuel, 18th European Biomass Conference and exhibition, from research to Industry and Markets, 2010, p107.